Have you ever had debilitating tummy issues?
Meet Gina, my 19-year-old client, who was grappling with perplexing health issues.
She’d been experiencing pain and discomfort after nearly every meal, to the extent that her parents believed she had an eating disorder.
However, Gina was convinced that she had to be incredibly cautious with her food choices to avoid the digestive distress she regularly faced.
On top of this, she battled bouts of inexplicable fatigue, sometimes so severe that she had to retreat to her bed, yet she wouldn’t emerge feeling refreshed.
Her digestive woes ranged from constipation to diarrhea, and this had persisted for two long years, despite multiple visits to various doctors who had given her a clean bill of health.
In my quest to understand her condition, I delved into her presenting symptoms, considering the possibility of underlying digestive issues beyond eating disorders.
What we discovered when examining her dried blood under the microscope were signs of Leaky Gut and Parasites.
Leaky gut, an often-underestimated condition, occurs when food particles and toxins permeate the bloodstream through the intestinal lining.
Surprisingly, a diverse array of health problems including allergies, hepatitis, eczema, migraines, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic fatigue, schizophrenia, and chemical sensitivity, all share a common thread – individuals afflicted by these conditions often have leaky gut.
This condition remains unacknowledged by mainstream medicine, with no definitive medical tests for diagnosis, yet it affects countless people from all walks of life, just like Gina.
So, how did Gina’s gut reach this compromised state?
To understand this, we must take a closer look at the small intestine, which, despite its name is quite large.
It spans about 4 to 5 meters in length when uncoiled.
It plays a critical role in selectively allowing nutrients into the bloodstream while blocking harmful microbes and toxins.
This crucial barrier is as thin as an eyelid.
Factors such as alcohol, dietary choices, medications, and stress can inflict damage, causing tiny tears in the intestinal lining, resulting in a leaky filter.
One of the primary culprits behind this phenomenon is Candida Albicans.
Candida is naturally present in everyone’s gut, where it’s kept in check by beneficial bacteria.
However, when the balance of good bacteria is disrupted, often due to a course of antibiotics, Candida seizes the opportunity.
Antibiotics, being non-specific, annihilate both harmful and beneficial bacteria, creating a vacuum for parasites, viruses, and fungi.
Candida, a yeast, remains unscathed by antibiotics and transforms into a formidable fungus, which produces microscopic roots that puncture the intestinal wall, enabling it to seed itself into the bloodstream.
Once in the bloodstream, it can colonize virtually any part of the body.
But, the worst is yet to come: once Candida has matured into a fungus, it poses a cancer risk.
Researchers in laboratories have been cultivating cancer tumours from Candida for years, and under specific conditions, they can revert these tumours into harmless yeasts.
It’s no wonder that one in three people develops some form of cancer.
To determine if Candida may be a factor in your health, consider the following self-test:
CANDIDA SELF TEST:
- History of oral antibiotic use in the last 5 years.
- Mental and physical symptoms such as fatigue, depression, brain fog, hyperactivity, nervousness, poor memory and concentration, and irrational feelings.
- History of acne, constipation, diarrhea, vaginitis, food allergies, colitis, kidney and bladder infections, arthritis, hypothyroidism, adrenal fatigue, or diabetes.
- Cravings for alcohol, especially beer and wine, sugar addictions, or junk food addictions.
- Skin issues like hives, psoriasis, rashes, fungus, jock itch, and athlete’s foot.
- Headaches, joint or muscle pain, tingling, or numbness.
- Coated tongue, bloating, belching, and gas.
- History of steroid-type drugs.
- Birth control pill use.
- Unexplained chronic health issues.
If you’ve checked 7 or more items, Candida infestation is highly likely, 5 or 6 items indicate a probable presence, and 3 or 4 items suggest a possible Candida issue.
If you suspect Candida overgrowth, here’s an action plan:
- Stay well-hydrated with 2 to 3 litres of pure water (for females) or 3 to 4 liters (for males) daily.
- Avoid sugary foods, high-starch carbohydrates, fruit juices, and minimize fruit consumption.
- Eliminate alcohol, as yeasts thrive on it.
Now, it’s time to wage war against Candida.
Show it no mercy, as it releases 80 to 100 toxins into your body, making you miserable and potentially vulnerable to cancer.
Here’s a list of potent weapons:
- Yeast-Ex – A powerful herbal blend designed to dislodge and eliminate Candida.
- Syntol – A systemic enzyme blend.
- Immuno-Synbiotic – This remarkable product combats Candida while supporting the immune system by reintroducing essential pre- and probiotics into the gut.
It’s beneficial even if you’re unsure about Candida, as it promotes a healthy digestive system and creates a friendly gut environment.
- An additional step to consider is allergy testing.
Each individual has their unique sensitivities and strengths.
An allergy testing session, which typically lasts an hour, can unveil what undermines your health and what fortifies it.
No secrets will be kept, and the insights gained can replace months of trial-and-error elimination diets.
So, what happened to Gina?
She transitioned from a high-starch, low-protein/fat diet to a low-starch, high-fat diet, incorporating generous amounts of energy-boosting coconut oil and proteins with each meal.
Coconut oil has antiviral and antifungal properties.
Her pain and bloating vanished within days, and within a week, her energy levels had fully restored.
Perhaps Candida isn’t your concern, but do you suspect you might be battling parasites?
Stay tuned for next week’s live / email to learn more.
Also, check out the Ultimate Vitality Boost which supports all 4 pillars of great health.
- Worming & Parasite cleanse$27.80
- Thankyou for downloading your guide! It may take a few minutes for the guide to arrive in your email, in the mean time check this out… The Ultimate Vitality Boost$240.00
- Ultimate Vitality Boost$240.00
- Syntol AMD$60.00 – $105.00
- Yeast Ex – 90 caps$28.25
Visit our website to book online, order supplements, read our past blogs OR to download any of our e-books.
Alternatively, call us on 03 64283007 (Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday) !