What is LIVE and DRIED BLOOD ANALYSIS?Your Blood is the Perfect Reflection of your Health Live Unchanged Blood Analysis is a method of analyzing the blood that look at the state of the blood before it has died. The traditional blood test is quantitative in its results and is not performed until the blood has died. That means it tells you how many red blood cells you have, how many white blood cells, how much cholesterol etc. It does not tell you how many of those red blood cells are healthy, how many of the white blood cells are healthy. How can it? The blood is dead! It can’t tell you how/why your cholesterol level is what it is. Other things we are able to see in the Live Unchanged Blood Analysis are yeast infestation, bacterial overload, and parasitic infestation, lack of certain nutrients in the body, acidic build-up and viral overload. Dried Blood Analysis is a method of observing a dried sample of blood that has not been altered by any chemicals or preservatives. This test will allow us to see any organ stress, including the kidneys, liver, lungs, heart, colon etc, any degeneration within the body that has not shown up as illness YET, any cellular disorganisation, adrenal fatigue, parasitic infestation, toxic overload, sugar intolerances and much more. The Dried Blood Analysis is the perfect method to get a true picture of the state of your health.
HOW DO WE DO IT?We will take some drops of blood from the tip of your finger. These drops will be placed on separate slides to be viewed under the microscope. You will see your Live and Dried Blood on a LCD screen via a high-powered microscope. Abnormalities in the blood appear years before they show up as illnesses. During your session all that is seen in the samples will be explained. Areas of weakness will be detected, giving early warning signs of the problems that you currently have, and their solutions!
WHAT WILL THE TEST SHOW ME?
- Relative activity of the immune system.
- Condition of the Red blood cells and changes in their for and function.
- General organ stress.
- Presence of parasites or candida.
- Blood sugar imbalances.
- Malabsorption of fats and proteins.
- Degenerative stress.
- Gastrointestinal tract dysfunction.
- The blood test you have had is quantitative and not qualitative as our test is.
- The blood test you have had may have altered the true state of your blood. These tests are done on your unchanged blood samples.
- This test can reveal imbalances before sickness results.
- This test will show not only the problem but also why it is there and what to do about it.
- The blood test you have had is checking for the results of ill health, we are looking to the cause to find the cure.
- This is possibly one of the most advanced form of health testing available in the world today.