Everyone knows that water is the source of all life.
Why is it that something as simple as consuming more water is not considered when it comes to treating or preventing disease?
Every single cell of our body functions on water and salt.
Salt is essential for life – you cannot live without it.
However, most people simply don’t realize that there are enormous differences between the standard, refined table and cooking salt, most of you are accustomed to using; and healthy natural liquid salt.
These differences can have a major impact on your staying healthy, or increasing your risk of health challenges you want to avoid.
If you want your body to function properly, you need whole liquid colloidal salt complete with all-natural elements.
Today’s common table salt is a poison that has nothing in common with natural liquid colloidal salt.
Most common table salt is made up of chemicals that pollute your body and wreak havoc on your health.
Himalayan Salt contains no toxins and all 84 minerals and elements necessary for your optimal health!
Your table salt is actually 97.5% sodium chloride and 2.5% chemicals such as moisture absorbents, and iodine.
Dried at over 1200 degrees Fahrenheit (650 degrees Celsius), the excessive heat alters the natural chemical structure of the salt causing the potential for a myriad of health challenges in your body.
Himalayan Salt Is Over 250 Million Years Old
This is by far the purest salt available on earth and is absolutely uncontaminated with any toxins or pollutants.
Himalayan Salt offers all the natural elements exactly identical to the elements in your body – the very same elements originally found existing in the ‘primal sea.’
There are many amazing Health Benefits of Himalayan Crystal Salt, the purest salt on earth.
It helps the body in:
- Regulating the water content throughout your body.
- Balancing excess acidity from your cells, particularly your brain cells.
- When you use pure Himalayan Salt, you receive 250,000,000 years of accumulated sunlight and energy, plus all the natural minerals your body needs for restoring balance and life force.
- Balancing your blood sugar levels and helping to reduce your aging rate.
- Assisting in the generation of hydroelectric energy in cells in your body.
- Absorption of food particles through your intestinal tract.
- Help in clearing mucus plugs and phlegm from your lungs – particularly useful in asthma and cystic fibrosis.
- Help in clearing mucus and phlegm from your sinus reversing sinusitis.
- Acts as a strong natural antihistamine and helps clear up congestion in your sinuses.
- Prevention of muscle cramps.
- Making the structure of your bones firm – osteoporosis can occur when your body needs more salt and takes it from your bones.
- Regulating your sleep – it is a natural hypnotic.
- Maintaining your libido. When you use it, empirical studies shows that oxygen increase which helps erectile dysfunction (ED).
- Preventing varicose veins and spider veins on your legs and thighs.
- Stabilizing irregular heartbeats – in conjunction with water it is actually essential for the regulation of your blood pressure.
- Stabilizing your blood sugars.
- Regulating your healthy blood pressure.
- Regulating all your endocrine system and buffering acidic hormones from glandular function.
- Providing the matrix for all energy needs of the body.
- Eliminating sugar cravings.
- Curbing the need for a sugar hit from smoking a cigarette.
- Empirical evidence shows that taking Himalayan Salts stops the cravings for acids like coffee or tea.
The Typical Table And Cooking Salt In Your Grocery Store Has Been ‘Chemically Cleaned.’
What remains after typical salt is ‘chemically cleaned’ is sodium chloride – an unnatural chemical form of salt that your body recognizes as something completely foreign.
This form of salt is in almost every preserved product that you eat.
Therefore, when you add more salt to your already salted food, your body receives more salt than it can dispose of.
This is important, as over 90% of the money that people spend on food is for processed food.
Typical table salt crystals are totally isolated from each other.
As a food, table salt is absolutely useless, and can potentially act as a destructive poison.
In order for your body to try to metabolize table salt crystals, it must sacrifice tremendous amounts of energy.
Inorganic sodium chloride upsets your fluid balance and constantly overburdens your elimination systems, which can impair your health.
When your body tries to isolate the overdose of salt you typically expose it to, water molecules must surround the sodium chloride to break them up into sodium and chloride ions in order to help your body neutralize them.
To accomplish this, water is taken from your cells and you have to sacrifice the perfectly structured water already stored in your cells in order to neutralize the unnatural sodium chloride.
This results in dehydrated cells that can prematurely break down.
You Are Losing Precious Perfectly Structured Intracellular Water When You Eat Normal Table Salt.
For every gram of sodium chloride that your body cannot get rid of, your body uses twenty-three times the amount of cell water to neutralize the salt.
Eating common table salt causes excess fluid in your body tissue, which can contribute to:
- Rheumatism, arthritis and gout.
- Kidney and gall bladder stones.
When you consider that the average person consumes 4,000 to 6,000 mg of sodium chloride each day, and heavy users can ingest as much as 10,000 mg in a day, it is clear that this is a serious and pervasive issue.
So, Why Are Many People Still Using Table Salt?
Because well over 90% of the world’s salt is being used directly for industrial purposes that require pure sodium chloride.
The remaining percentage is used for preserving processes and ends up on your kitchen table.
With the use of rigorous advertising, the salt industry is successful in convincing you there are actually health advantages to adding potentially toxic iodine and fluoride to salt.
In addition, your table salt very often contains dangerous preservatives not required to be listed on the packaging.
Aluminum hydroxide is often added to improve the ability of table salt to pour.
Aluminum is a light alloy that deposits into your brain – a potential causative of Alzheimer’s disease.
Get Nature’s Health Insurance – Pure Himalayan Salt
Himalayan Salt does not burden your body as other salts do.
It is very difficult for your body to absorb too much crystal salt since there are powerful and effective feedback loops that regulate this process.
Natural salt always has a balancing effect and does not contribute to high blood pressure like typical table salt.
As long as you drinking water, you can add salt. (Avoid table salt – It only has three minerals in it.)
Use only Himalayan Salt / Unprocessed sea salt.
Make sure you have ¼ of a teaspoon of Himalayan Salt for every 30 kg of body weight, along with one liter of water for every 30 kg of body weight.
Try to begin every day with 2 glasses of filtered water.
This will give your kidneys a head start to the day.
Avoid caffeinated or alcoholic drinks.
These are diuretics and will dehydrate you.
With every 250 ml (8 oz) of caffeine or alcohol your requires an additional 350 ml (approximately 10 to 12 oz) of water to re-hydrate you.
We are here to help you!
Click here to check out our online store for life saving products and hundreds or articles and videos.
Talk to my friendly team on 03 6428 3007 or book yourself in for a Complete Health Analysis with Pete to have a good look at your bloods under the microscope and get to the root causes.
Taking charge of your own health includes understanding as much as possible about the way your body functions or malfunctions.