From Peter’s desk...
What is the dark link between Crohn’s, Rheumatoid Arthritis, MS, Psoriasis, Scleroderma, IBS, Heart Disease, Type 1 Diabetes, and RSD?
The short answer is that they all involve pain and suffering.
The smart answer is that they are all to do with chronic inflammation.
Yes, even heart disease and type 1 Diabetes are inflammation!
And our secret weapon to help you overcome these crippling conditions is Immuno-Synbiotic X-Flam.
To show you how amazing Immuno-Synbiotic X-Flam is, let me introduce you to Jana, who was diagnosed with “RSD” for years.
RSD is an old label for CRPS which stands for Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome.
This condition is characterized by severe burning pain, most often affecting one of the arms, legs, hands, or feet.
Jana limped into our facilities because she had excruciating pain in her left leg.
She had suffered a minor accident 5 years ago, where a car almost backed into Jana in a supermarket car park.
The car had knocked over her trolly with groceries and left her with enormous bruising on her left leg.
Once she got over the shock, Jana had recovered quickly.
So she thought.
A few months later, she began to develop aches and pains all through her body.
She was prescribed antibiotics and a week’s leave from work.
The antibiotics didn’t change anything, but the weeks’ rest helped reduce the pain.
However, as soon as she returned to work, the pain in her leg got out of hand, and eventually, she had to quit her job.
As a result of her condition, our client had gone from being a young, fit and active woman to being effectively housebound.
She had put on weight, not just because of inactivity, but also because of what she herself described as “comfort eating”.
The Doctors had told her that her life expectancy was also reduced due to her chronic pain, her weight gain, and her depressive outlook on life.
She had been told that the inflammation could also begin to affect the internal organs and even the immune system.
I worked with Jana to begin the process of self-healing.
One of the supplements I suggested was Immuno-Synbiotic X-Flam, which has the exact pre and probiotics to heal the immune system and settled down the inflammation.
To cut a long story short, Jana is now free from CRPS and leading a fulfilling life.
However, if she stops taking this supplement, some of her old symptoms start to sneak back in, so she is happy to remain on Immuno-Synbiotic X-Flam.
“I owe it to my body,” she says.
Truer words have never been spoken!
Have you ever experienced inflammation in your body?
You would do anything to NOT have pain, I am sure.
Did you know that inflammation is triggered by harmful stimuli?
These triggers can be from the wrong foods, negative emotions, toxic workplace, stressful relationships, accidents, too much pressure, and not enough rest and relaxation.
Inflammation is your body’s self-protection mechanism.
This is a CRITICAL problem because research shows inflammation is a key player in almost every chronic disease (which affects about 133 million people in the U.S. alone.)
Now, as you have heard me tell you many times, there are multiple essential steps many people are completely unaware of that you must take to fight this serious issue.
- Seek help from an experienced healer/therapist who can treat the root causes, not just the symptoms. Click here to book your session with Pete or Grada.
- Get into the habit of drinking a lot more water, with added Himalayan Salt for minerals.
- Get the correct supplements. We have spent decades sifting through research to narrow down a range of products that are affordable and THAT WORK EVERY TIME!
- If you experience any of the above symptoms, your body is crying out for Immuno-Synbiotic X-Flam.
- Eat more of nature’s most powerful anti-inflammation foods like in the Purple House Smoothie.
The reason we LOVE this recipe is that it provides you a range of those super-anti-inflammation foods.
Plus, it tastes great and is easy to make.
It will add many years of great health to your life!
The Purple House Smoothie
- 2 tablespoons of organic, cold-pressed flaxseed oil (only ever buy this oil from a cold dark place like a fridge and keep refrigerated)
- 2 tablespoons of organic coconut oil
- 6 tablespoons of organic plain full-fat yoghurt or kefir
- 2 scoops of Vital-all-in-one
- 2 sachets of Percy’s Powders
- 1 teaspoon of Relief Powder or Turmerix
- 10 drops of an important trace mineral.
- A knife tip of boron. Boron is a trace mineral that keeps your bones strong, and it is an effective and cheap Candida cure. Candida is a fungus that predisposes you to cancer.
- I often add a sprinkle of food-grade Diatomaceous Earth, which is pure silica, in a form that kills internal parasites and mops up toxins.
- You may need to add some water to create a consistency that suits your taste buds.
- Mix in a food processor and eat slowly.
- Do not be tempted to turn this into a fruit smoothie.
- Too much fructose is transformed into harmful oils inside your cells, which may cause pain and inflammation.
- Sprinkle some chia seeds on top.
And here’s the beauty of this recipe…It contains some of the world’s most anti-inflammatory ingredients, it’s tasty and easy, and it’s versatile.
If you want to subtract any of the ingredients (because you don’t like their taste, or you don’t have them on hand)…OR you want to add other powerful anti-inflammatory foods, such as a few blueberries or a spoonful of sauerkraut, some cinnamon or vanilla, doing so works in this recipe.
Before you finish reading let me tell you about another client Brenda, who suffered from gout in her toe joints, making it hard for her to walk.
One week of Immuno-Synbiotic X-Flam and her pain had completely gone.
I can give you dozens more stories like this, but I know I have taken up enough of your precious time.
Thank you for reading this article.
I hope I have inspired you to take charge of your health.
It rebuilds your immune system from the inside out.
Please remember to share this information with your loved ones.
Click here to order your Immuno-Synbiotic X-Flam from our online store.
We are open Mondays until Thursdays 9AM until 5PM.
Our friendly team is here to help you during business hours, call us on 03 64283007.
You can also do phone orders, and chat to our girls to discuss your need and answer some of your pressing questions!
Yours in great health!