To have good health is one of life’s greatest blessings and we often don’t value it till it is gone. The truth is that we don’t just catch diseases out of the blue. We drink, think and feel them into existence. We work hard at developing our disease patterns but with a few simple changes, we can reverse this process and restore our health.
Here is what to do to prevent and reverse osteoporosis:
6 mg of Borax daily for prevention. You can achieve this by wetting the tip of your finger, putting it in the Borax powder and licking it off. You need 9 mg, or 3 fingertips to reverse osteoporosis, arthritis, allergies and lupus.
Magnesium 400 to 600 mg daily as well as magnesium oil which can be sprayed on affected areas.
Proteins with each meal. Minerals contribute to 70% of bone strength and the other 30% is determined by proteins. Good proteins are organic eggs, meat, activated nuts, protein powders like pea and rice and Bioraculous, chia, hemp seeds and quinoa.
Betaine HCL, 1 with each meal. You can supplement and eat the best food till the cows come home, but if you don’t have enough stomach acid you won’t assimilate the nutrients vital for your bone health.
Maca powder is a potent natural hormonal aid which reverses the ageing process and puts a spring back in your step (or bones). Mix the powder in your breakfast smoothie. Maca is full of essential nutrients including calcium and magnesium in the right ratio.
5 iodine drops daily to support your thyroid, which also works hard to keep your bones healthy.
Drink your daily quota of salt water. Every day you need 1 litre of water for every 30kg of body weight with 1/4 teaspoon of Himalayan Salt added to each litre of water. Without this all else fails!