Food Grade Gelatin: Digestive Health
REPAIR GUT LINING & AID DIGESTION
- Sourced from Australian cattle – pasture raised. Grass fed / grain finished.
- Aids digestion by soothing the gastrointestinal tract and it naturally binds to water, helping food move through the digestive tract more easily.
- Food grade gelatin can assist in reducing food sensitivities by reducing inflammation in the gastrointestinal system.
- Gelatin contains keratin, a protein, that improves the condition of hair, nails and skin.
- Including Gelatin in your daily diet you can assist the lining of your stomach and digestive tract to repair.
- Great source of dietary collagen.
- No fat or cholesterol.
- No additives or colouring agents.
Gelatin is a pure collagen. Collagen is essential for the integrity of the skin. Collagen is the substance that is derived from processing animal bones and connective tissue.