What is Raindrop Therapy?
The Raindrop technique is a powerful technique that was developed by D. Gary Young in the 1980s and brings together the best of ancient Egyptian and Tibetan rites as well as the Lakota Indians and classic aromatherapy science.
The Raindrop technique involves applying nine therapeutic grade essential oils to the spine, neck and feet. (Valor, Thyme, Basil, Wintergreen, Marjoram, Cypress, Peppermint, Oregano and AromaSiez) Each drop is packed with high frequency energy from the plant kingdom. These oils interact with our atoms to create an information highway to the blueprint for perfect health.
The Raindrop Technique is a combination of these three modalities:
- Aromatherapy– Raindrop technique uses seven single essential oils, two blends and one essential oil massage blend during the session. Congruent with the French application of aromatherapy these essential oils are applied NEAT (undiluted) to the body.
- Vita Flex Technique which is an ancient Tibetan method to increase “vitality through the reflexes”. Its theory is based on the fact that slight pressure applied to the body creates an electric charge that is therapeutic to the body.
- Feather Stroking– This is similar to a massage term technique called effleurage. but this technique was actually termed by the Native American Indians. In the 1980s Gary Young worked with a Lakota elder named Wallace Black Elk. He learned that the Lakota people went to Canada to experience the Northern Lights or Aurora Borealis (before there were border crossings and reservations). The Lakota people would raise their hands toward the light and breathe in the energy of the lights for transformational purposes. Once the Lakota people could no longer cross the border, they created a stroking technique along the spine using a feather that simulated the energy of the Aurora Borealis. And this is the massage technique that was taught to Gary Young and is named feather stroking.
Great benefits you will notice from a regular Raindrop Technique:
- Balance and Re-align the Energy Centres of the Body– The combination of techniques brings electrical and structural alignment to the body. The essential oil blend of ‘Valor’ helps the body align and is often referred to as ‘chiropractor in the bottle’.
- Non-Manipulative Technique– No manipulation is performed. The oils help support the body to come back into harmony by opening energy flow throughout the body sometimes making you centimetres taller!
- Promotes a Stress and Anxiety free lifestyle – Not only can the oils enhance positive emotions such as joy and happiness, but they can also help us release negative emotions that are subconsciously stored on a cellular level.
- Aid the Body’s Natural Response to Irritation and Injury and enhance healthy immunity
- Enhance Muscle Relaxation after Exercise– Muscles that are tense and in minor discomfort due to exercise will also benefit. Basil, Wintergreen, Marjoram, Cypress and Peppermint essential oils may reduce tension.
- Emotional Well Being and Release– Essential oils effect the limbic system where emotions are stored in the ‘brain’s emotional computer.
- Help Detox the Body Systems– The oils that are high in phenols may cleanse cellular receptor sites and enhance cleansing of the body.
Book in for a session at the Purple House @ $150 for 60 mins (included $50 worth of Essential Oils) Phone 64283007 or use the link below to organise a Raindrop Massage.[hc-hmw snippet=”Appointments”]
Come to our Raindrop therapy class and learn how to treat your friends and family to this beautiful aromatherapy session!
This workshop will be held:
7 – 9:30pm,
Wednesday 21st of November
@ 47 Wilmot Rd Forth
by Peter Robertson,
$95 per person or $50 if you supply your own oils. Bring a large towel or gown and be prepared to relax on the massage table as well as be taught step by step how to do this unique treatment.
Purchase your Raindrop Therapy Oils at wholesale price by registering here: http://bit.ly/EnrolwithThePurpleTeam
Experience the bliss of the Raindrop Technique as well as practice on others…
By the end of the basic Raindrop technique training you will be equipped with the practical hands-on experience and application of these oils so you can provide friends and family with a wonderful essential oil experience. The massage is done very discretely, where only your back will be uncovered.
Valor, which is one of the oil blends we will use, has also been given the nickname of Chiropractor in a Bottle.
“I made an interesting discovery about skeletal alignment with a formula I made called Valor while applying it to the bottom of a person’s feet. Valor has a very low frequency of 47 Hz, which works with the skeletal frequency of the bones. The bones have an electrical frequency of 45 Hz. These frequencies together allow the muscles and tendons to relax and the bones and vertebrae to move and self-correct the skeletal alignment.” (D. Gary Young)
It makes no difference whether you are an experienced massage therapist or whether you know nothing, because the Raindrop Therapy is completely different to anything you have ever learnt before. If you have a problem, Peter will teach you the answer in a clear and easy to remember way, because he is blessed with the logical, step by step male brain, an incredible amount of patience and best of all, he doesn’t know how smart he is! If you don’t believe me, come and experience it for yourself (money back guarantee!). See you there! Grada