Are you over having pain, health issues or relationship breakdowns? Do you long to live your life by design rather than by accident?
Grada can show you how to switch from being in the back seat to getting into the driver’s seat and how to become unstoppable!
Hi, I am Grada. Welcome to my world!
In January 2006 I had a date with death when I was struck down by a passing truck just outside my car.
The impact was so shattering that I had a near death experience. Injuries: closed head injury, broken neck and fifteen other vertebrae, broken ribs, pulverized sacrum, and the pelvis was broken in ten places. My liver was ruptured, causing life threatening internal bleeding. Two years later I read in my medical notes that I had broken right leg as well, but at the time I never noticed it. I needed three major operations, one to rebuild the right hip, a colostomy bag and one to join the lower half of my body back onto the top half. I was told I might never walk again, as I was left without a sacrum, and that my bowel and bladder would never recover. I would need to take painkillers for the rest of my life and accept that I had live my life from the back seat.
I refused to believe in the medical prognosis and decided to believe in myself instead. I was in unchartered territory and if it was to be, it was up to me!
My mindset paid off: I made the most miraculous recovery and six months later I was not only walking (with a walking stick) I started work again, in part time fashion. Nine months after the accident I had weaned myself off all painkiller. Life started to take on some sort of normality with me not only seeing clients, but also helping in the renovations of our new clinic and being a mum to our 6 children.
I nearly died again in January 2013 from a bowel obstruction. This was the culmination of 7 years of bowel obstructions due to the internal bleeding. Once again, the medical world saved my life, by doing a lifesaving operation to clean out my abdomen. I guess that completed the full circle of healing from the MVA for me. I don’t have any whiplash symptoms or pain and only experience some stiffness in my lower back. My bladder and bowel respond to my nervous system and I can do anything I put my mind to.
I now use my story and my NDE and subsequent recovery to inspire other people to believe in themselves. You are only limited by your mind! I am here to help you dream bigger than you have ever done before. So many people can’t remember when they last had a vision for themselves, something that sets their heart on fire. I am here to help you chase your dreams! And not just with a butterfly net, I help you constructively by teaching you the right mindset, and resolving destructive underlying energetic patterns that zap your energy, so you can step into your Presence and be the magnificent creature you are.
I work with men and women who:
- Struggle with pain, stress, loss, sadness or underlying issues so they can pursue their ‘calling’ or purpose in life
- Want to live their lives by design, not by default but don’t know where to start
- Feel that there is something greater just outside their reach
- love to make a difference in their community
- Take accountability for their own successes and failures
- Who are willing to ask for help, dig deep and commit to action when its required.
If this sounds like you, come and work with me.
PS: if you have time to read more, here are some fun facts about me:
- I used to love reading mystery and historical novels. Today, I mostly read my own stories. They are non-fiction, educational with a funny twist.
- I can never get enough of silence (after six noisy kids), yet I am addicted to listening to my client’s stories
- I am fascinated by death, life and what makes human beings tick.
- There is no subject that is ‘off limits’ with me but since my NDE I can’t do small talk very well.
- I love being out in Nature and feel blessed to live in Tasmania
- I have highly developed clear-sentient skills. That means that as soon as you connect with me, I can spot your issues and where they are held in your body or energetic field. When we work together, and you feel really stuck, I can be your ‘laser’ coach, which means that I can shine a light into your darkness/confusion/blind spot (we all have them!). This saves us a lot of time and money and we can then move onto more exciting things!
As a global wellness leader, with 20 years in the transformational industry, Grada has a reputation for being able to help her clients magically resolve even the toughest problems, whether they are of a physical, mental, emotional or spiritual nature.
As a coach, healer, thought leader, spiritual teacher and matriarch of the Purple House & Robertson tribe, she pumps out blogs on a weekly basis, which entertain over 12,000 clients. Her memoir about her accident and recovery is available at www.gradarobertson.com.au
Her clients have been able to improve their relationships at work, at home or at school. They have overcome pain, serious health problems or infertility, shame, grief or guilt, and have moved on to enjoy their successes, sometimes for the first time in their lives. They now have clarity around who they are and what their purpose is. Because of her coaching programs, her clients have found fulfilling roles in the workplace or created exciting careers, impacting the world in a positive way.