Craniosacral Therapy Part 1
With Sarah Anne Barker
When: November 5-8, 2016
Where: The Quiet Cone @ Latrobe, Tasmania
Sarah graduated from the College of Craniosacral Therapy, London, UK in 1994 and has helped thousands of people reclaim their wellness. Craniosacral Therapy is a subtle art of deep healing based in the structure of the spine and central nervous system which helps to clear stresses at a physical and an emotional level.
Sarah is an experienced teacher has agreed to run this popular 4 day course to share her wealth of knowledge and experience gained by her 20 years as a Craniosacral Therapist.
This hands on workshop is open to everyone, and offers a foundation in the understanding and practise of Craniosacral Therapy for personal use or for those who already work within healing modalities.
The course includes:
- The structure and function of the Craniosacral system.
- The Craniosacral rhythms and palpation.
- Benefits of Craniosacral Therapy.
- Craniosacral therapy techniques.
- The impact of birth on our structure and health and well-being.
- How to use Craniosacral Therapy for personal use or with other health modalities.
To enrol or enquire please contact Sarah on 64921241 or the Purple House on 6428 3007
Download the flyer and Course Registration form: