Public Health Alert #1!
Do you know that the 3rd leading global cause of death is bacterial resistance to antibiotics?
10-100 million deaths* per year are attributed to this. (*These are merely estimates; the actual number may be higher.)
Lower respiratory infections accounted for more than 1·5 million deaths associated with bacterial resistance to antibiotics in 2019, making it the most burdensome infectious syndrome.
The main cause is called leaky gut.
Leaky gut creates the translocation of gut bacteria to another area of the body.
Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Pseudomonas, E. coli, go elsewhere and wreak havoc on the body.
What can you do about it?
1. If you are experiencing regular, tummy symptoms of any type (alternating constipation/diarrhea, gas, bloating, burping, pain), chronic upper/lower respiratory issues, chronic/acute sinus infection, chronic/routine skin infections you need to rebuild your body from the inside out.
A good way to start is to have a diagnostic session at the Purple House.
We are able to determine the root causes, whether its leaky gut, hidden allergies, or food-related.
Click here to book an appointment with us.
Alternatively, you can opt for a Complete Health Analysis with Pete, where he leaves no stone unturned.
This session takes a deep dive into your metabolism and takes around 1 ½ hour, which includes a complete personalized health report.
2. Do not eat factory-farmed chicken, eggs, beef, or fish.
This is one of the chronic ways we expose ourselves to low-dose antibiotics.
Eat ORGANIC versions, like organic butter, yogurt, eggs, and so on.
3. Nutritional supplements can help rebuild your Microbiome.
We love the Vital all in One, which contains 14 billion probiotics.
We also have a large range of popular pre and probiotics, including spore probiotics, which you can take along with antibiotics or chemotherapy.
4. Eat daily a portion of fermented foods or drinks every day.
Simply make a habit of it, so you don’t forget!
5. Begin the day with the Purple House Smoothie.
This smoothie packs a punch and sets you up for the day.
After a week on the smoothie, you won’t recognize yourself!
Download your free smoothie e-book here.
We are open Mondays to Thursdays 9 – 5 pm and our friendly team is available to talk to you all day, so make the most of this free helpline! (Call 03 64283007.)